Position 1: Android Developer
We are looking for a native Android Developer to join our team in Oulu, Finland. The position is full-time.
If you already know a thing a two about Android, also outside the public APIs, or if you are eager to learn how it fits together with UROS and our system hardware, you might be the brains we are looking for.
The qualities we are looking for:
- Fluent English is a must
- Java, NDK, etc needed
- Android studio
- Interested in real life use cases with SIMs and modems
Do you think you are exactly what we need? Then convince us immediately because we are hiring as soon as we find the perfect fit. Send your applications to email@example.com without delay.
Position 2: Test Engineer
We are looking for a Test Engineer with experience in test automation, creating and executing test scenarios and scripts for embedded devices and server solutions.
In this position you would be a peer with other hands-on testing specialists responsible for seamless E2E operability of UROS’ products and services around the world.
This full-time position will give you an insight into a modern E2E solution, which offers a wide variety of testing challenges and provides means to further improve your skillset. The position is located in Oulu, Finland.
What qualities are we looking for?
- Solid understanding of SW testing principles and practices
- Test Automation & CI tools and latest QA automation tools and process
- Testing experience of embedded devices and web services
- Experience in Java-based languages and frameworks
- Competence in using different tools and frameworks. Both in mobile client and in cloud side.
- We are interested in speaking with both seasoned professionals as well as rising new talents.
If you feel you have the skills and ambition we are looking for, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org without delay.
Position 3: Web Developer
We are looking for a Web Developer to join our service team in Oulu, Finland. As a member of the development team your responsibilites would range from design and implementation to deployment related tasks.
As a candidate you can be either a senior level professional or a motivated person in the early stages of your professional career.
This fulltime position offers you a great opportunity to show what you’re made of and grace your skills in a fast-growing, international IT company.
On daily-basis we are dealing with:
- Building scalable web services with Java-based languages and frameworks like Groovy and Grails
- Maintaining web services following DevOps principles and practices in cloud (read: AWS)
- Designing and building user-friendly web applications
If you have experience in some of the topics listed above then act fast. The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found, so send your application to email@example.com without delay.