KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND WORK TASKS
- You will be part of a team that builds large and medium size ecommerce solutions for our customers. All solutions are based on Magento
- You will Plan, Develop, Test and Document design implementations as a part of a team
- Regularly help with internal projects developing general modules that can be used by a wide range of clients and projects
- Provide technical consultation to other team members (internal and external)
- Regularly attend internal training courses to maintain required skill set
- Planning and problem solving together with other team members
- Following individual and team success factors (KPIs)
- Constant team and process development (for instance, retrospective meetings)
Core values are something we care about deeply, and we try to follow and respect them in all we do. Our values are:
- Teamwork: When one of us wins, we all win and we celebrate together and share our learnings. When we face challenges, we collaborate and support each other to overcome obstacles together. We develop one another by offering constructive feedback.
- Fun: Our attitude is social, positive, and playful, and we appreciate challenges and love winning.
- Excellence: We strive to be leaders and to always remain in a constant state of improving ourselves. We aim to be innovative, efficient, and competitive.
- Open: We endeavour to be open-minded, honest, and transparent with each other and with our clients. Knowledge-sharing is a key success factor for us, and we play fair, within our company and with our competitors.
We do serious work, but we are anything but serious people! We celebrate success together and learn from each other.
MAGENTO EXPERTS WORK HERE
We have an exceptional team and we aim to create a very good work environment for our employees. Our staff retention rate speaks volumes about Vaimo’s working conditions and the commitment of our team members. Keeping our employees happy and motivated is one of our key business focus points and Vaimo’s success lies in its devoted and hard-working employees.
We foster our company culture and place heavy emphasis on finding a great cultural fit when talking to candidates. Our developers are strong individually, but even stronger in teams! The offices in Oulu and Helsinki are often filled with laughter, and we value open discussions and aim to reach ambitious goals together. Depending on your role and interests, we provide employees opportunities to develop their technical skills as well their understanding of the clients’ businesses. You’ll be part of a team delivering high quality eCommerce solutions for our clients. In addition to daily routines, we encourage everyone to participate in our regular after-work activities and have fun out of the office.